- Specialities Psychiatry
- Telephone 07746 907065 (Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1994
- GMC Number 4107365
- Fax 01473 279112
Dr Bellhouse has 6 years experience as a general adult psychiatrist dealing over that time with the full spectrum of psychiatric disorders in hospital and in the community.
PLEASE NOTE: Dr Bellhouse does not have access to inpatient or other forms of crisis care and does not offer acute psychiatric care.
- Weekly Tuesday 17:30 - 20:00
- Other times by arrangement
- St Clement's Hospital, Ipswich, Suffolk
Psychosis, depression, ADHD, autism, civil and criminal cases and mental capacity.
Classical guitar, rugby, football and cricket.
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Examiner
Mental Health Law, Neuropsychiatry and Mental Capacity.
Dr John Bellhouse does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr John Bellhouse does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr John Bellhouse does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.