Dr Shearman has been a Consultant at Warwick Hospital since 2000.
He has long and broad experience in assessing and managing gastrointestinal symptoms and complaints including reflux and other functional gastrointestinal disorders (such as IBS).
He has a particular interest in liver disease and is an expert in the clinical management of haemochromatosis (iron overload).
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Jeremy Shearman at Nuffield Health
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Liver function tests
- Liver biopsy
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- British Association for the Study of the Liver
- American Gastroenterological Association
Other post held
- Consultant Gastroenterologist, South Warwickshire Foundation Trust
Insurers Dr Jeremy Shearman works with
Dr Jeremy Shearman works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Jeremy Shearman does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Jeremy Shearman does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Jeremy Shearman does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.