Dr Todd studied at King’s College Hospital Medical School in London.
She is interested in all areas of endocrinology including adrenal, thyroid, pituitary disorders, PCOS, calcium and bone metabolism, fertility issues, MEN 1 and MEN 2 and diabetes.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Jeannie Todd at Nuffield Health
Dr Todd has written many clinical publications on all aspects of endocrinology and diabetes including neuroendocrinology.
- British Medical Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Endocrine Society
Other post held
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust London