- Specialities Haematology, Oncology
- Telephone 01223 370 922
- Year of first qualification 1994
- GMC Number 4122010
- Website http://www.cambridgehaematology.com/
- Fax 01223 281 310
In 2004 Dr Follows moved to Cambridge as a LRF Bennett Senior Clinical Fellow and Honorary Consultant Haematologist. In 2007 he was appointed the Lymphoma / CLL Clinical Lead for Cambridge and the Anglia Cancer Network.
He has appointments at national level including the chair of the UK CLL forum and chair of the UKBCSH Hodgkin Guidelines panel. At regional level, he was Clinical Lead for Research for the former West Anglia Cancer Research Network and is now the Clinical Lead for Haematology for the Eastern Region Research Network.
He is an Associate Lecturer at Cambridge University and the UK chief investigator for a number of Clinical trials and is a member of the safety and data monitoring committee for a number of clinical trials.
- Weekly Tuesday 08:00 - 12:00
- Friday clinic by arrangement
- Urgent appointments available upon request
- Consultant Haematolgist and Clinical Lead for Lymphoma and CLL at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists
- British Society of Haematology
- Medical protection Society
- UK CLL Forum (Current chair)
Lymphoma and lymphoproliferative disorders.
Management of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia – the present and the future in the antibody era.