In 2004 Dr Follows moved to Cambridge as a LRF Bennett Senior Clinical Fellow and Honorary Consultant Haematologist. In 2007 he was appointed the Lymphoma / CLL Clinical Lead for Cambridge and the Anglia Cancer Network.
He has appointments at national level including the chair of the UK CLL forum and chair of the UKBCSH Hodgkin Guidelines panel. At regional level, he was Clinical Lead for Research for the former West Anglia Cancer Research Network and is now the Clinical Lead for Haematology for the Eastern Region Research Network.
He is an Associate Lecturer at Cambridge University and the UK chief investigator for a number of Clinical trials and is a member of the safety and data monitoring committee for a number of clinical trials.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr George Follows at Nuffield Health
Lymphoma and lymphoproliferative disorders.
Management of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia – the present and the future in the antibody era.
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists
- British Society of Haematology
- Medical protection Society
- UK CLL Forum (Current chair)
Other post held
- Consultant Haematolgist and Clinical Lead for Lymphoma and CLL at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust