Special clinical interests include: Interventional treatments for pain, radio frequency techniques. To book an appointment with Dr Greenslade, call the number above or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions Tutor, University of Bristol Medical School.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Gareth Greenslade at Nuffield Health
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Pain clinic
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Facet joint injections
- Guanethidine block injections
- Stellate ganglion blocks
- Nerve blocks
- Fellow of Royal College of Anaesthetists
- British Pain Society
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- Royal Society of Medicine
Other posts held
- Consultant in Anaesthesia at UHBW
Insurers Dr Gareth Greenslade works with
Dr Gareth Greenslade works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Gareth Greenslade does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Gareth Greenslade does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Gareth Greenslade does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.