Special clinical interests include: Interventional treatments for pain, radio frequency techniques.
Admissions Tutor, University of Bristol Medical School.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Gareth Greenslade at Nuffield Health
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Nerve blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Pain clinic
- Guanethidine block injections
- Facet joint injections
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Stellate ganglion blocks
- Fellow of Royal College of Anaesthetists
- British Pain Society
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- Royal Society of Medicine
Other post held
- Consultant in Pain Medicine, Frenchay Hospital, Bristol
- Specialty Director for Pain Services, North Bristol NHS Trust
Insurers Dr Gareth Greenslade works with
Dr Gareth Greenslade works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Gareth Greenslade does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Gareth Greenslade does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Gareth Greenslade does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.