- Specialities General Medicine, Endocrinology
- Telephone 01892 526 126 (Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1986
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 3121393
- Fax 01892 537 924
Dr Barnes has broad experience in all general areas of Diabetes and Endocrinology, and with specific interests in diabetic kidney disease, insulin pump therapy, thyroid and pituitary disorders.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday 08:30 - 11:30
- Consultant Physician &
- Clinical Lead for Diabetes &
- Endocrinology at Maidstone &
- Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust, Tunbridge Wells Hospital
Diabetic kidney disease and insulin pump therapy.
- Diabetes UK
- European Diabetic Nephropathy Study Group
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Medical Association
DeclarationDr Dennis Barnes works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Dennis Barnes does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Dennis Barnes does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Dennis Barnes does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.