Dr Shortland covers all areas of paediatric practice including:
- reflux disease
- gastro-oesophageal reflux
- abdominal pain
- stomach pain
- irritable bowel syndrome
- food allergies
- feeding problems
- urinary tract disorders
- bladder problems
- bladder disorders
- bladder pain
- breathing problems
- respiratory problems
- paediatric neurology
- paediatric cardiology.
He can also organise onward referrals if required for other specialist opinions, for example, for psychology or dietician support.
- Quantum Physics
Treatments and tests offered by Dr David Shortland at Nuffield Health
- Blood test
- MRI scan
- Paediatric medicine
- MD Thesis on Cerchral Blood Flow
- Developing standards and policies for paediatric services in the UK
- He has 30 publications in peer reviewed journals on a wide range of paediatric and neonatal issues
- He has an MD thesis in neonatal physiology
- Neonatal Society
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Paediatric Society
Other posts held
- Consultant Paediatrician, Poole Hospital
Dr David Shortland does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr David Shortland does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr David Shortland does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.