Dr Colin Long
MB BS, FRCP (UK), FRCPI
GMC number: 2747819
Practicing since: 1982
- Weekly clinics
Or call us on
Dr Long is a Consultant Dermatologist at Cardiff and Vale NHS Trust and also works at the Royal Glamorgan Hospital. He is interested in all aspects of Dermatology including the management of inflammatory skin disorders (rashes) such as eczema, psoriasis, urticaria and acne as well as the surgical treatment of benign and malignant skin tumours.
Management of inflammatory skin disorders (rashes) such as eczema, psoriasis, urticaria and acne as well as the surgical treatment of benign and malignant skin tumours.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Colin Long at Nuffield Health
- Skin cancer surgery
Locations Dr Colin Long works with
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
Other posts held
- Consultant Dermatologist, Cardiff &
- the Vale NHS Trust / Cwm Taf NHS Trust
- Lecturer in Dermatology, Cardiff University
- Clinical Lead in Audit, Directorate of Dermatology Cardiff &
- the Vale NHS Trust
Insurers Dr Colin Long works with
Dr Colin Long works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Colin Long does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Colin Long does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Colin Long does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.