- Reflux problems/indigestion
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Coeliac disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
Christian Selinger enjoys spending time with his young family and enjoys long dog walks in the Yorkshire countryside.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Christian Selinger at Nuffield Health
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
Christian Selinger has researched and published widely in the field of Gastroenterology. He has authored and co-authored 30 papers in peer-reviewed journals and presented more than 50 abstracts at international meetings. His current research interests are:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Patients' views and knowledge
- Pregnancy and IBD
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- European Crohns and Colitis Organisation
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Other posts held
- Consultant Gastroenterologist Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Leeds
Insurers Dr Christian Selinger works with
Dr Christian Selinger works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Christian Selinger does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Christian Selinger does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Christian Selinger does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.