Dr Debroy Kidambi graduated from Guy’s & St Thomas’ Medical School, London in 2005 and went on to complete her core medical training in the Kent, Surrey and Sussex deanery. She undertook her postgraduate Dermatology training at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, completing this in 2016. During this period, she acquired experience in treating all aspects of general Dermatology including inflammatory skin diseases, skin cancer, connective tissue diseases, hair diseases, paediatric dermatology, cutaneous allergy and dermatological surgery. In particular, Dr Debroy Kidambi has a special interest in medical dermatology and hair diseases. She has been the recipient of various awards during her training and obtained multiple travel fellowships from the British Association of Dermatology, European Academy of Dermatology-Venerology and the American Academy of Dermatology. This has given her the opportunity to present in various national and international forums. She completed a further one-year fellowship in advanced medical Dermatology at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust and was appointed as a substantive Consultant Dermatologist at York Teaching Hospital in 2019. Dr Debroy Kidambi also works weekly in Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Dr Debroy Kidambi holds a Master's in Aesthetic Medicine from the Queen Mary University of London.
Dr Debroy Kidambi has publications in the field of medical dermatology and diseases of the hair and scalp and maintains research interests within these areas. She is also interested in education, teaching undergraduate medical students and postgraduate Dermatology/GP trainees regularly.
- Management of general dermatological conditions including acne, urticaria, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), contact dermatitis, connective tissue diseases, vasculitis
- Management of inflammatory skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema, vulval dermatoses
- Management of hair diseases, genital dermatology
- Check-up of any concerning moles, including the use of Dermoscopy
- Skin cancer diagnosis and management
Dermatological surgery excluding Mohs Micrographic surgery, keloid injections, cryotherapy
Hindi, Bengali, English
Dr Debroy Kidambi has publications in the field of medical dermatology and diseases of the hair and scalp and maintains research interests within these areas. She is also interested in education, teaching undergraduate medical students and postgraduate Dermatology/GP trainees regularly. She has also completed the Royal College of Physicians’ Educators Accreditation.
- Medical Protection Society
- British Association of Dermatology
- British Society of Medical Dermatology
Other posts held
- Consultant Dermatologist (substantive), York Teaching Hospital
- Consultant Dermatologist (locum), Barnsley Teaching Hospital
Insurers Dr Arpita Kidambi works with
Dr Arpita Kidambi works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- AXA Health
Dr Arpita Kidambi does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Arpita Kidambi does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Arpita Kidambi does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.