Ann has been a consultant dermatologist practising in Southampton and in Portsmouth since 2009. She covers all areas of adult general dermatology and skin cancer.
Her sub-speciality interest is advanced dermatologic surgery and Mohs micrographic surgery. She is a member of the British Society of Dermatologic Surgery and an international affiliate member of the American College of Mohs surgeons.
She also belongs to the British Cosmetic Dermatology Group and offers facial assessment for Botox as well as using Botox to treat excessive underarm sweating.
She graduated with distinction from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne in 1997 and undertook Dermatology specialist training in the Northern and Wessex deaneries.
- Skin cancer
- Dermatologic surgery
- Mohs surgeon
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Ann Alleyne Lonsdale-Eccles at Nuffield Health
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
- American College of Mohs Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- Melanoma Focus
Other posts held
- Consultant Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon, Department of Dermatology, St. Mary’s Hospital, Portsmouth
Insurers Dr Ann Alleyne Lonsdale-Eccles works with
Dr Ann Alleyne Lonsdale-Eccles works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Alliance Healthcare
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Benenden Health
- Healix Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)