His research investigated the treatment of newly-diagnosed severe hypertension and the cardiovascular response to treatment, using state-of-the art microvascular techniques and cardiac MRI. He maintains accreditation with the British Society of Echocardiography in transthoracic and transoesophageal imaging.
Areas of specialist interest include non-invasive cardiac testing (particularly MRI and advanced echocardiography), cardiac pacemakers, high blood pressure and cardiac disease in pregnancy.
- Cardiac imaging
- Permanent pacemaker implantation
- Non-invasive cardiac diagnostic
- Cardiac disease in pregnancy
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Andrew Jordan at Nuffield Health
- Cardiac clinical pharmacology
- Drug and medication monitoring
- Transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE)
Microvascular function, hypertension and cardiac MRI
- Medical Defence Union
- Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (Level 3)
- British Society of Echocardiography (Transthoracic and Transoesophageal Accreditation)
- British and Irish Hypertension Society
Other post held
- Poole NHS Trust
- The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals
Insurers Dr Andrew Jordan works with
Dr Andrew Jordan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Aviva Health
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Cigna International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Andrew Jordan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Andrew Jordan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Andrew Jordan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.