Dr Douglass is a Consultant Gastroenterologist whose practice forms part of GI care via local Gastroenterologists on Teesside. He and his colleagues ensure cross cover of each other’s practices to meet patients’ needs and NHS access targets.
Dr Douglass offers a broad wealth of experience including the following:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic gastroscopies and colonoscopies
- Capsule endoscopies
- Dyspepsia (indigestion)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GORD)
- Liver disease
Dr Douglass enjoys travelling, football, cricket and tennis in his free time.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Andrew Douglass at Nuffield Health
- Colorectal screening
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Royal College of Physicians
Other post held
- Consultant Gastroenterologist at The James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough
Dr Andrew Douglass does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Andrew Douglass does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Andrew Douglass does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.