Dr Muthumala has previously been the Clinical Lead for Heart Failure at North Middlesex, and he is currently the Clinical Lead for Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy at Barts Heart Centre. He is a member of the British Heart Rhythm Society and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Amal Muthumala at Nuffield Health
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator and cardiac resynchronisation therapy
- Assessment of all Aspects of Cardiology
- Zio® XT Cardiac Monitor
- Transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE)
Visit here for a full list of research publications by Dr Muthumala.
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Heart Rhythm Society
Other posts held
- St Bartholomews Hospital
- North Middlesex University Hospital
Insurers Dr Amal Muthumala works with
Dr Amal Muthumala works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Amal Muthumala does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Amal Muthumala does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Amal Muthumala does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.