I am a senior Consultant Dermatologist who has worked for the NHS in Derby since 2006.
I have a particular interest in skin cancer, skin cancer surgery, as well as inflammatory skin disease.
I do not undertake cosmetic dermatology.
- Skin cancer and skin cancer surgery
- Inflammatory Skin Disease
Sun damage, Actinic Keratosis, Bowens Disease, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Moles.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Adam Ferguson at Nuffield Health
- Skin surgery
- Skin pigmentation
- Dermatological surgery
- Mole assessment
- Excision of skin lesion
I have been actively
involved in clinical research through out my career and I am need in multiple
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
- British Association of Dermatology
- British Society of Dermatological Surgery
- British Society of Investigative Dermatology
Other posts held
- Consultant Dermatologist, University Hospitals of Derby and Burton
Insurers Dr Adam Ferguson works with
Dr Adam Ferguson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Freedom Health
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Adam Ferguson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Adam Ferguson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Adam Ferguson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.