Dr Ferguson has been a Consultant Dermatologist at Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust for 6 years. Over this time he developed a special interest in skin cancer and paediatric dermatology.
- Skin cancer, skin cancer surgery and dermatology
- Sun damage, Actinic Keratosis, Bowens Disease, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Moles
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Adam Ferguson at Nuffield Health
- Skin surgery
- Skin pigmentation
- Dermatological surgery
- Mole assessment
- Excision of skin lesion
- SIG Lead Trent Dermatology CLRN
- Local Lead - BADBIR, BLISTER, STDP GAP, Melanoma Life Style Study and Melanoma Cohort Study.
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
- British Association of Dermatology
Other post held
- Consultant Dermatologist, Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Dr Adam Ferguson works with
Dr Adam Ferguson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Freedom Health
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Adam Ferguson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Adam Ferguson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Adam Ferguson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.