Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital was designed and built to provide the very latest acute hospital facilities. Opened in 1999, our hospital provides the high quality healthcare for the residents of Guildford and the surrounding areas of Surrey and Hampshire.
We work with industry leading consultants to offer a wide range of services and treatments for preventing, diagnosing and treating an array of medical conditions.
Our highly trained and dedicated staff provide care on an individual basis, with the aim of creating an environment to encourage speedy recovery and well-being.
- Matron-Led Care
- 4 Operating Theatres including a dedicated digital theatre
- 49 en-suite bedrooms
- 16 consulting rooms
- Guildford Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
- Specialised chemotherapy unit
- High dependency care unit
- Diagnostic scanning
- On-site pharmacy, pathology & physiotherapy department
- Cancer care
- Ophthalmic surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Orthopaedics and Sport injuries
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Stirling Road, Guildford, GU2 7RF
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.