Our physiotherapy team at Weston-super-Mare Fitness & Wellbeing Gym are all experienced clinicians, members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and are registered with the Health Professions Council. So you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of the experts.
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Member£65/£40Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£52/£32Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Physiotherapy in Weston-super-Mare - How can it help you?
Physiotherapy is a profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. It can be effective in the treatment of a range of muscle, joint and nerve conditions.
Physiotherapists use a wide range of techniques such as manual therapy and exercise prescription to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
We can offer expertise in upper limb and hand rehabilitation, pain management programmes and post-surgical recovery. Many of our therapists are also trained in Pilates, Acupuncture and Joint Manipulation, carrying out thorough biomechanical assessments to enhance and optimize function.
We have strong links with many orthopaedic consultants and have an excellent track record in the rehabilitation of upper and lower limb sports injuries. In addition we can offer pre and post natal treatment and advice as well as vertigo and balance rehabilitation with our vestibular specialist.
Why choose Nuffield Health Weston-super-Mare Fitness & Wellbeing Gym for your physiotherapy?
Our Weston-super-Mare Fitness & Wellbeing Gym offers patients private physiotherapy rooms, as well as access to a fully equipped gym with high quality rehabilitation equipment and exercise studios.
We have a large team of physiotherapists with many years of experience and we are able to offer the high standards of care. Our facilities and knowledge of rehabilitation mean we are able to ensure our patients make a full recovery and a safe return to work, sports and hobbies.
Pricing, appointment times and physio booking
- Appointments available: Wednesday 12:00- 20:00; Thursday 07:30 - 16:00 & Friday 08:00 - 12:00
- Initial assessment: £65 non-member / £52 member (45 minutes)
- Follow up appointment: £52 non-member / £32 member (30 minutes)
- We are also approved by most major private medical insurers.
How are Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members in Weston-super-Mare receive a 20% discount off their physiotherapy treatment
- One month free gym membership available during your physiotherapy treatment
- Recently had surgery with Nuffield Health? Join our Recovery Plus Programme in Weston-super-Mare and receive 3 months free gym membership. After completing your course of treatment you can start a guided gym program for three months to enhance your recovery, all included within your surgical package.
168 Locking Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 3HG
Ask a Physio
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.