Physiotherapist: Christopher (Chris) Tuckett
- Physiotherapy BSc, Sports and Exercise Science BSc
- HCPC registered, Chartered Society of Physiotherapy member
- 7 years experience full-time within the NHS, last 4 years spent as a specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapist.
I have a keen interest in helping people to rehabilitate following orthopaedic surgery or sporting injury alongside a belief that good health is the ultimate treatment aid and I aim to support patients to achieve their optimal health.
Examples of patient conditions treated:
- Back/neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Runners/jumpers/general knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendon painMuscle strains
- Ligament sprains
- Post-op total knee/hip replacements, shoulder surgery, ankle surgery, knee surgery, hip arthroscopy.
Treatment options include manual therapy, soft-tissue massage, exercise prescription, electrotherapy, advice and I have access to a fully equipped state-of-the-art Nuffield Health gym that is used for patient rehab. Patients also get a free gym trial.
Self-pay members of the public are very welcome and most insurance schemes accepted too.
Pricing, Appointment Times and Booking
- Appointments available - Monday-Friday 08:00 - 20:00, Saturday 09:00-13:00
- Initial assessment £65 non-member (45 minutes)
- Follow up appointment £40 non-member (30 minutes)
- We are also approved by most major private medical insurers.
- To book an appointment please call 03450454845.
Leventhorpe Leisure Centre, Cambridge Road, Sawbridgeworth, CM21 9BY
Ask a Physio
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.