Our expert physiotherapist based at Norbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym is an experienced clinician, a proud member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and is registered with the Health Professions Council. So regardless of your condition or injury you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of a physio expert.
Book an appointment
Every course of treatment starts with a 45-minute initial assessment to assess your symptoms, then recommend the right plan for you and begin treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time. *Treatment price does not include specialist pelvic health physiotherapy appointments.
Non Member£79/£52Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£63.20/£41.60Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. It can be effective in the treatment of a range of muscle, joint and nerve conditions.
Physiotherapists use a wide range of techniques such as manual therapy and exercise prescription to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
We can offer expertise in upper limb and hand rehabilitation, pain management programmes and post-surgical recovery. Many of our therapists are also trained in Pilates, Acupuncture and Joint Manipulation, carrying out thorough biomechanical assessments to enhance and optimize function.
We have strong links with many orthopaedic consultants and have an excellent track record in the rehabilitation of upper and lower limb sports injuries. In addition we can offer pre and post natal treatment and advice as well as vertigo and balance rehabilitation with our vestibular specialist.
Physio appointment times
- Appointments available: Tuesday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00
How are Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members in Norbury receive a 20% discount off their treatment cost
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- We are also approved by most major private medical insurers, including Aviva and BUPA
- With us you can book your initial physiotherapy appointment online
- All Nuffield Health physiotherapists are highly qualified and experienced practitioners, as well as members of CSP and registered with HCPC.
1212 London Road, London, SW16 4DN