Are you suffering with back or neck pain, recovering from surgery or living with a sustained sports injury? Our expert physiotherapist at Medway Fitness & Wellbeing Gym can help get you back to your best. Book a physiotherapy appointment online today.
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Members£72/£49Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£58/£39Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Physiotherapy - How could it help you?
Nuffield Health's physiotherapy team in Rochester takes your health, fitness and wellbeing seriously. No matter what your lifestyle, sport, profession, age or health goals, we are dedicated to helping you with rehabilitation and exercise, providing education and lifestyle advice, to help you become pain-free, fitter and happier.
Our state-of-the-art physiotherapy clinic is located in Medway Valley Leisure Park in Rochester. Our physiotherapist Claire Warburton specialises in a range of physiotherapy treatments that can help rehabilitate you after surgery, day to day pain and sports injuries.
Our physiotherapist (Claire Warburton) is qualified and experienced in assessing and managing a wide variety of physical conditions which include:
- Sports injuries and injury prevention
- Back and neck pain
- Vestibular conditions and headaches
- Chronic pain
- Aquatic therapy
- Clinical pilates
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal conditions, e.g. shoulder and knee
Our Medway gym is fitted with the latest technology and equipment for use in diagnosis and treatment and we offer various therapies to match each individual's requirements.
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Sports massage
- Postoperative management and rehabilitation
- Biomechanics and Gait video analysis
- Ergonomic assessments
- Manual therapy (mobilisations and manipulations)
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Acupuncture for pain and musculoskeletal injuries
At Nuffield Health Medway Fitness & Wellbeing Gym we also provide:
Clinic hours in Rochester:
- Monday: 10:00 - 20:30
- Thursday: 10:00 - 20:30
Why use Nuffield Health Medway Gym?
- Gym members in Rochester receive a 20% discount off the cost of treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- Free parking available
- Possible appointments are available the same day by calling 01634 292 900
- We are approved by most major private medical insurers
Medway Valley Leisure Park, Chariot Way, Rochester, ME2 2SS