How can I help you improve your health?
During his degree at Brunel University Ben had the opportunity to work in many specialist hospitals in London. This inspired him to focus on an ambitious career within physiotherapy. After qualifying he spent 3 years working as a rotational physiotherapist at Ashford and St Peters NHS trust.
Ben has focused his career towards musculoskeletal physiotherapy completing an MSc in Sport and Exercise Medicine from Queen Mary's University of London. He has also gained further qualifications, working with professional athletes and treating a wide range of patients in private clinics. This has included diagnosing and treating sports injuries, posture related problems, chronic pain and pre/post-surgical patients.
He started working for Nuffield Health (Woking), as a senior physiotherapist in 2015 bringing with him a wealth of experience. He has developed strong links with the consultants liaising with them regularly to optimise patient care. Ben now leads the physio teams at both Guildford and Woking hospitals.
Outside of Nuffield Ben continues to work with amateur and professional rugby clubs covering a variety of sporting events. This provides him with excellent opportunities to work with national and international sports professionals. This has included working with the Fijian Women Rugby Sevens and Harlequins women's team.
- BSc Physiotherapy (Hons)
- Member of the Health and Care Professions Council
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- Member of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapist in Sport and Exercise Medicine (ACPSEM)
- Qualifications in Sports Trauma Management and Immediate life support (Resuscitation Council)
- MSc Sport and Exercise Medicine