How can I help you improve your health?
Catherine has a wide range of expertise in treating many physiotherapy conditions, from sporting injuries to postural issues. She specialise in biomechanics of the lumbar spine, hip and knee.
Catherine is passionate about the role physiotherapy plays in getting people back to full health and places a strong focus on self-awareness so that patients get long-term benefits from treatment.
Catherine is currently developing new skills and expertise through a Masters programme in Advanced Neuromuscular Physiotherapy and also teaches clinical pilates. (Classes are available to both members and non-members of the gym).
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- PG Cert Advanced Physiotherapy
- Qualified Foundation Level Acupuncturist and member of AACP
- Pilates matwork level 1 and 2 qualified
- “Yoga as therapy” qualified
- HCPC registered and member of CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy)