How can I help you improve your health?
Emma qualified in 2009 and worked for the NHS for 6 years gaining experience in all the core areas of physiotherapy before specialising in musculoskeletal physiotherapy in 2012.
Emma has previously treated orthopaedic patients recovering from trauma and elective surgery. She also has experience in treating patients with wide ranging musculoskeletal injuries.
She is able to use a variety of treatment modalities including manual therapy, exercise therapy, clinical Pilates, hydrotherapy and acupuncture.
- BSc hons in Physiotherapy 2009
- British Association of Hand Therapies Level 1 course 2015
- APPI Pilates Matwork level 1 Course 2011
- APPI Pilates Matwork Level 2 Course 2011
- Member of CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy)
- HCPC registration to 30 april 2018