How can I help you improve your health?
Charlotte qualified from the University of Northumbria in 1998. She started her career at Sunderland Royal Hospital before moving down South to work at Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital where she developed her passion in Pelvic Health. In 2003 she started working at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital as a specialist Pelvic Health Physiotherapist and then worked as an Extended Scope Physiotherapy Practitioner and Team lead for nearly 20 years. She gained her Masters in Women’s Health at Bradford University and full membership of POGP. Following this, she qualified as an independent Non-Medical Prescriber.
Her specialist interests include Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Menopause, Paediatric Incontinence, Sexual Dysfunction, Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
Charlotte is married with two energetic young boys, 3 dogs and two cats. Charlotte also works as a veterinary physiotherapist (ACPAT) at a small animal hospital. In her spare time, she enjoys all aspects of sport and is currently in training for an Ironman Triathlon. More relaxing hobbies include gardening and baking.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- MSc Rehabilitation (Obstetrics & Continence)
- Acupuncture - Foundation level & Pregnancy trained
- Clinical Pilates Matwork Level 1, Ante & Post Natal (APPI)
My Professional Memberships
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Member of Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) (Supplementary register independent non-medical prescriber)
- Member of Pelvic, Obstetric & Gynaecological Physiotherapy Group (POGP)
- Member of the British Menopause Society