Squash at the Canary Wharf Health Club
Use of our squash court is included in your gym membership at The Canary Wharf Health Club.
Squash provides a great cardiovascular workout
Squash is an excellent way to get an effective cardiovascular workout, regardless of your ability, gender, age or fitness. Being an indoor sport means that you can play year-round, whatever the British weather brings.
Playing squash provides a number of health benefits including:
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased strength
- Improved fitness
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Improves flexibility and strength in your back
- Develops hand and eye coordination
- A great way to relieve stress and tension
- Members can book the court for a 45-minute session.
- Court is available to book up to 7 days in advance.
- Court is free to hire for members throughout the day during the club’s opening hours.
- Please book at reception, or give us a call.
- You can hire a racket for £5 each visit.
- We sell squash balls at £3.50 per ball. We are unable to lend or hire squash balls.
Contact our squash team in Canary Wharf
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.