Squash Courts at the Canary Wharf Health Club
Use of our three squash courts is included in your gym membership at The Canary Wharf Health Club.
Squash provides a great cardiovascular workout
Squash is an excellent way to get an effective cardiovascular workout, regardless of your ability, gender, age or fitness. Being an indoor sport means that you can play year-round, whatever the British weather brings.
Playing squash provides a number of health benefits including:
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased strength
- Improved fitness
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Improves flexibility and strength in your back
- Develops hand and eye coordination
- Our squash clubs provide a great way to make friends and socialise
- A great way to relieve stress and tension
- We have three squash courts available to hire by our members.
- Members can book a court for a 45 or 90-minute session.
- Courts are available to book up to 14 days in advance.
- Courts are free to hire for members throughout the day during the club’s opening hours.
- Please book at reception, or give us a call.
- You can hire a racket for £5 each visit.
- We sell squash balls at £3.50 per ball. We are unable to lend or hire squash balls.
Team training is scheduled for every Thursday from 13:15-14.00, and beginner’s clinic takes place on Thursdays from 12:30-13:15. The Squash Club night is also on Thursday’s from 17:45 onwards. Here, you will also be able to meet our resident professional, Jaz Karim.
Jaz is also available for private coaching and general advice.
Squash leagues work on a month to month basis. Squash rackets and balls can be purchased from the Health Club. Squash rackets can also be hired. If you would like to join a squash league or want any more information about squash please contact email@example.com.
Jaz Karim- Head Squash Coach
- Part 4 Elite Coach
- Squash England License holder
- Member of the World Squash Federations
- Head Pro at Eton College
How can I help you?
With my 24 year's experience I can help you to improve your game and I am available for private tuition throughout the week. I also organise the Credit Suisse club nights, squash league, team training sessions and matches against other clubs/banks.
Contact our squash team in Canary Wharf
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.