- Specialities Oral and Maxillofacial, Oral Surgery
- Telephone 01483 207 315
- Year of first qualification 1983
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
English, French, Dutch and German
- GMC Number 4657231
- Fax 01483 569 594
After receiving both his medical and dental degrees from the University of Leuven in Belgium, I started to specialise in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery while training in Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland. I then went on to be the Assistant Professor (Oberarzt) in the Department of Craniofacial Surgery at the University Hospital in Zurich under the direction of Professor Sailer from 1991 - 1999.
Mr Haers is currently Cleft and Oral Maxillofacial surgeon of the South-Thames Cleft Service at the Evelina part of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital in London. Honorary Visiting Professor at the Postgraduate Medical School of the University of Surrey and Consultant Cleft and Oral Maxillofacial surgeon at the Royal Surrey County Hospital. He sees patients privately at Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital and several clinics in London.
- Bi Weekly Wednesday 14:00 - 19:00
- Weekly Saturday 08.00 - 14.30
- Bi Weekly Wednesday 18:00-20:00
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland, ITI member
- International Academy of Oral and Facial Rehabilitation
- The Leopoldina (German Academy of Science)
- International College of Dentists
- European Association for Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery
He has 70 publications, 13 contributions to chapters and 30 invited lectures.