- Specialities Oral and Maxillofacial, Oral Surgery
- Telephone 01483 207 315
- Year of first qualification 1983
- Email email@example.com
English, French, Dutch and German
- GMC Number 4657231
- Fax 01483 569 594
Piet Haers received both his medical and dental degrees from the University of Leuven, Belgium. He then began his training in oral and maxillofacial surgery in Brugge, Belgium. This was continued in Arnhem, The Netherlands and was then completed in Zurich, Switzerland.
From 1991 until 1999, he was Assistant Professor (Oberarzt) in the Department of Craniofacial Surgery at the University Hospital in Zurich under the direction of Professor Sailer.From 1999 he has been consultant in oral and maxillofacial surgery in The Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford, UK.
- Alternate Tuesday
- Weekly Wednesday 14:00 - 20:30
- Weekly Saturday 08.00 - 14.30
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland, ITI member
- International Academy of Oral and Facial Rehabilitation
- The Leopoldina (German Academy of Science)
- International College of Dentists
- European Association for Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery
He has 70 publications, 13 contributions to chapters and 30 invited lectures.