- Specialities ENT (Otolaryngology), Paediatric ENT, Nasal and Sinus Disorders, Allergy Medicine, Audiological Medicine, Otology, Paediatric Otolarynogology
- Telephone 01162 769 401
- Year of first qualification 1991
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 3555950
- Fax 0800 389 2315
Mr Rea is a Consultant ENT Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary with a busy private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Mr Rea trained initially at the major London teaching hospitals including Great Ormond Street, the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery. Mr Rea has been awarded prestigious fellowships and gained experience in Australia and the USA.
Mr Rea undertakes ENT surgery and has a special interest in balance disorders and vertigo and hearing reconstruction in both adults and children. Patients travel from all over the UK and abroad to be treated for their balance, hearing and tinnitus problems.
Mr Rea is Lead Clinician at one of the UK's biggest centres for the investigation and treatment of dizziness in Leicester.
Mr Rea's practice covers all aspects of ear, nose and throat disorders including allergy, sinus and nasal disease and disorders of the throat in adults and children.
- Weekly Thursday by arrangement
- Consultant ENT Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngology
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Medical Protection Society
DeclarationProfessor Peter Rea works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Professor Peter Rea does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Peter Rea does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Peter Rea does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.