Professor Dias is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary with a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Professor Dias specialises in hand, shoulder and arm surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Professor Joseph Dias at Nuffield Health
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Hand surgery
- Trigger Point Injections
- Shoulder replacement
- Elbow surgery
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Dupuytren's fasciectomy
- Tennis elbow release
Professor Dias has an interest in wrist, hand and shoulder research, together with nerve and disease - outcome assessments.
- Medical Protection Society
- British Orthopaedic Research Society
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- British Orthopaedic Society.
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary