Professor Russell-Jones is an international authority on Insulin, Diabetes and Pituitary disorders. His special interests include:
- General Endocrinology
- General internal medicine
Treatments and tests offered by Professor David Russell-Jones at Nuffield Health
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Diabetes UK
- Association of British Clinical Diabetologists
- Chairman of Surrey Research Ethics Committee
Other post held
- Consultant in Diabetes and Endocrinology at Royal Surrey County Hospital
- Professor of Diabetes and Endocrinology at University of Surrey
Insurers Professor David Russell-Jones works with
Professor David Russell-Jones works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Professor David Russell-Jones does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor David Russell-Jones does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor David Russell-Jones does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.