- Specialities Gynaecology, Women's Health, Key Hole Surgery
- Telephone 01273 627007 (Brighton appointments) or 01273 627053 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1996
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- GMC Number 6061297
- Website https://www.sonalikaushik.com
- Fax 01273 627040
Ms Sonali Kaushik is a qualified gynaecological oncology surgeon. She holds dual certification awarded by the Royal College Of Gynaecologists, as a specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and as a subspecialist in Gynaecological Oncology. In addition, she is an accredited Colposcopist (examination of the mouth of the womb with a telescope) and colposcopy trainer with the British Society of Colposcopy.
Ms Kaushik has trained in several hospitals in London and the South East of England including St Georges Hospital, London and The East Kent Gynaecological Cancer Centre. She obtained her formal subspecialist training in Gynaecological Oncology at Cheltenham General Hospital.
She specialises in the diagnosis and surgical management of benign conditions, pre-cancer and cancers of the female genital tract (ovary, womb, cervix, vulva and vagina). She is an expert in advanced keyhole surgery.
Miss Kaushik also specialises in:
- Weekly Thursday
- Weekly Monday
- Other times by arrangement only
- Consultant Gynaecologist and Subspecialist in Gynaecological Oncology, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Baking, going to the cinema and eating out.
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society (BGCS)
- International Gynaecological Cancer Society (IGCS)
- European Society of Gynaecological Cancer (ESGO)
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (ESGE)
Ms Kaushik’s research interests include assessment of the quality of care received by women with gynaecological cancer (MD Thesis) and the treatment of precancerous lesions of the vulva (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24596022). She is actively involved in recruiting patients into suitable clinical trials to forward research into the early diagnosis or treatment of women’s cancers. She has published in peer-reviewed journals and contributed to book chapters.
DeclarationMs Sonali Kaushik works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Ms Sonali Kaushik does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Sonali Kaushik does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Sonali Kaushik does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.