Renata Hutt qualified at Purkynje University in the Czech Republic in 1987 and gained further qualifications at Royal Free University Hospital in London, passing her MRCS and LRCP membership. Her postgraduate training in obstetrics and gynaecology was based in London teaching hospitals - Hammersmith, UCL and St George’s Hospital. She worked as a Lecturer at St George’s Hospital where, apart from organizing undergraduate teaching, she completed her training in fetal medicine and obstetric ultrasound.
Renata has been a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist based at Royal Surrey County Hospital at Guildford since 2001. She is a lead in Obstetric ultrasound and provides detailed fetal medicine expert opinion and prenatal diagnosis for women booked at RSCH. She has been lead in obstetric ultrasound for over 10 years and has a great experience in 3/4D scanning.
She is a faculty member for CCrisp and PROMPT courses and acts as an active preceptor for Hysteroscopic and Laparoscopic RCOG training and also for advanced training modules in pelvic floor surgery, obstetric ultrasound and advanced labour ward practice. She is an active member of the Specialist Training Committee and acted as a College Tutor at London ad KSS Deanery.
She is an Ultrasound training coordinator for South London and Kent, Surrey and Sussex deaneries, being responsible for postgraduate ultrasound training at a regional level.
- Gynaecology with special interest in pelvic floor surgery, minimal access laparoscopic/ hysteroscopic surgery
- Gynaecology and Obstetric ultrasound including combined nuchal translucency screening, detailed fetal anatomy ultrasound
- Fetal and uterine artery Doppler assessment, prenatal diagnosis
- General gynaecological problems
- Pregnancy counselling
- Obstetric and gynaecology ultrasound
- Minimal access surgery for gynaecological problems
- Continence surgery including suburethral slings
- Pelvic floor surgery including sacrospinous colpopexy for vault prolapse
- Complex prolapse surgery for recurrent problems.
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Renata Hutt at Nuffield Health
- Hormonal coil
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- Pregnancy advisory service
Research interests include fetal ultrasound, non-invasive prenatal diagnosis, and accuracy of prenatal fetal ultrasound. Renata lectures regularly at South Thames cleft lip study days and on other topics of obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- International Ultrasound Society for Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Other posts held
- Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford, Surrey
- Lead in Obstetric Ultrasound
Insurers Ms Renata Hutt works with
Ms Renata Hutt works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Ms Renata Hutt does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Renata Hutt does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Renata Hutt does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.