Ms Lovett is a Consultant General Surgeon with special interest in gastrointestinal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, colonoscopy and laparoscopic surgery.
Ms Lovett enjoys spending time with her children and husband, gardening, golf and sailing.
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Bryony Lovett at Nuffield Health
- Anterior resection
- Colorectal surgery
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Gastrointestinal tract
- The Rafaelo® Procedure
Systematic review of quality of Randomised Clinical Trials in Surgery.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow of the Association of Surgeons of GB and Ireland
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Past President of the Association of Surgeons in Training
Other post held
- Consultant Surgeon, Basildon & Thurrock University Hospital
Insurers Ms Bryony Lovett works with
Ms Bryony Lovett works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
Ms Bryony Lovett does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Bryony Lovett does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Bryony Lovett does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.