Ms Skull has been a consultant surgeon for four years. She specialises in laparoscopic colorectal surgery. She learned laparoscopic surgery in fellowships in Brisbane, working with Dr Russel Stitz, and in Guildford, working for Professor Tim Rockall.
She has performed over 250 laparoscopic bowel resections - 80% laparoscopically. She has developed experience in pelvic floor surgery, performing STARR procedures and sacral nerve stimulation for incontinence.
- Laparascopic surgery, particularly bowel cancer surgery
- Pelvic floor disorders, including surgery
Walking and climbing.
- Sacral nerve Stimulation - Skull A, Hull T, Expert reviews Device Profile - Requested by editor, submitted July 2011,
- Severe Endometriosis involving the Bowel - Book Chapter Skull A, Rockall TA in Sutton, Adamson and Jones: Modern management of Endometriosis 2005
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding in Pregnancy AJ Skull, GH Slater, J Duncombe, GA Fielding, Obesity Surgery 2004.
- Functional and physiological outcome following transanal repair of rectocele A Heriot, A Skull, D Kumar, British Journal of Surgery October 2004.
- Fellow Of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant Laparoscopic and Colorectal Surgeon, St Richard's Hosptial, Chichester
- Consultant Laparoscopic and Colorectal Surgeon Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital
Insurers Ms Angela Skull works with
Ms Angela Skull works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Ms Angela Skull does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Angela Skull does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Angela Skull does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.