Mrs Maclean graduated from the Universities of Cambridge and Edinburgh before completing training in general surgery with an interest in breast surgery in Glasgow.
She has been a Consultant Breast Surgeon in Stobhill Hospital for more than 10 years and has extensive experience in the management of all benign and malignant breast diseases. She was awarded her MD thesis from the University Of Edinburgh for her research on Sentinel lymph node biopsy in breast cancer.
- Investigation and management of benign breast disease.
- Investigation and treatment of breast cancer.
Treatments and tests offered by Mrs Margaret MacLean at Nuffield Health
- Breast reconstruction
- Mammogram (breast screening)
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction)
- Breast ultrasound
- Association of Breast Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant Breast Surgeon, Stobhill Hospital
Insurers Mrs Margaret MacLean works with
Mrs Margaret MacLean works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mrs Margaret MacLean does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mrs Margaret MacLean does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mrs Margaret MacLean does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.