- Pre-clinical training: Somerville College, University of Oxford. Awarded BA (Hons) in Physiological Sciences in 2002.
- Clinical training: University College London, awarded MBBS in 2005.
- Higher Surgical Training, West Midlands. She focussed on specialist breast training at the major university teaching hospitals including University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust.
- Awarded a Medical Doctorate (MD), University of Manchester in 2012 for her research into breast cancer stem cell regulation.
- She was admitted as a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2017 and was awarded the Silver Medal in the European Board of Breast Surgery Examinations in 2018.
- Mrs Singh worked as a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon at University Hospitals Birmingham, between June 2018 and July 2020 and subsequently relocated to Guildford.
Assessing, investigating and managing patients with benign and malignant breast conditions
Family history assessment
Breast cancer operations:
- Therapeutic mammoplasty (cancer surgery combined with re-shaping of the breast to give optimal aesthetic result)
- Mastectomy (simple, skin-sparing, skin-reducing, nipple-sparing, risk-reducing)
- Wide local excision (lumpectomy)
- Immediate implant-based breast reconstruction and immediate-delayed breast reconstruction utilising expanders
- Partial breast reconstruction using chest wall perforator flaps
- Nipple reconstruction
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Axillary lymph node clearance
Benign breast operations:
- Symmetrising mammoplasty (matching breast reduction following cancer surgery on the other side)
- Mastopexy (breast uplift)
- Removal +/- replacement of breast implant
- Excision of benign breast lesions
- Diagnostic excisions
- Scar revision surgery
- Diagnostic biopsy of axillary lymph nodes
- Duct surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Mrs Jagdeep K Singh at Nuffield Health
- Breast reconstruction
- Mammogram (breast screening)
- Breast oncology
- Breast ultrasound
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Association of Breast Surgery
- Women in Surgery
Other posts held
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
Insurers Mrs Jagdeep K Singh works with
Mrs Jagdeep K Singh works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mrs Jagdeep K Singh does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mrs Jagdeep K Singh does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mrs Jagdeep K Singh does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.