- Specialities Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Telephone 01244 684 325
- Year of first qualification 2006
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 6140604
Mrs Harper Machin is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at The Mersey Regional Plastic Surgery Unit in Whiston Hospital, Liverpool. She treats patients with cancers of the head and neck, performing surgery to remove their tumours and reconstruct the normal anatomy of the face. Her sub-speciality interest is treating patients with facial paralysis.
Mrs Harper Machin trained in Bristol, Merseyside and then undertook specialist fellowship training in Toronto at the Princess Margaret Cancer Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital.
With the attainment of a Masters Degree in Medical Education her academic career has led her to being appointed Speciality Lead for Plastic Surgery at the University of Liverpool.
Mrs Harper Machin is very happy to assess patients for all aspects of cosmetic surgery, helping you to achieve the surgical outcome you desire.
- Wednesday Evenings Every Fortnight
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon: Head and Neck Oncology, facial reconstruction and microsurgery. Dept. Plastic Surgery, Whiston Hospital, Liverpool.
- Facial plastic and cosmetic surgery
- Facial paralysis surgery and management
- Skin cancer
- General cosmetic surgery
- British Association Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
DeclarationMrs Aenone Harper Machin works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mrs Aenone Harper Machin does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mrs Aenone Harper Machin does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mrs Aenone Harper Machin does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.