Mr El-Gizawy completed his Specialist Registrar training in the West Midlands Deanery. He received his training in advanced laparoscopic surgery in the University Hospital of North Staffordshire and Birmingham Women’s Hospital, as well as completed a postgraduate diploma in advanced gynaecological endoscopy in Surrey University.
He is currently a Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrican at the Royal Stoke University Hospital.
Mr El-Gizawy has extensive experience managing general gynaecology cases, as well as disorders of menstruation and female hormones. He is also experienced in the medical and surgical management of fertility disorders and early pregnancy complications. He has a keen interest in managing pelvic pain and endometriosis and is proficient in advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgical techniques.
English and Arabic
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Zeiad El-Gizawy at Nuffield Health
- Adnexal surgery
- Cervical smear
- Cold Coagulation
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Research MSc in 2004 looking at the effect of the levels Tumour Necrosis Factor Alpha in the follicular fluid of women undergoing IVF and fertilisation outcomes.
- Completed an MD degree in 2009 researching Antimullerian Hormone and Follicular Doppler in predicting ovarian reserve in women undergoing IVF.
- Part-time Clinical lecturer for Keele University (2010-2013) during which he attained a postgraduate diploma in medical education.
- Co-investigator for departmental studies in pelvic surgery and endometriosis.
- Royal College of Obstetricians &
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Royal Stoke University Hospital
Insurers Mr Zeiad El-Gizawy works with
Mr Zeiad El-Gizawy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Zeiad El-Gizawy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Zeiad El-Gizawy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Zeiad El-Gizawy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.