- Specialities Gynaecology, Urogynaecology
- Telephone 01277 695 695
- Year of first qualification 1982
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 3635203
- Fax 01277 261 924
Mr Yemi Coker is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist within Barking, Havering and Redbridge NHS Trust and is a consultant gynaecologist at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital in Essex where he offers gynaecology services and surgery.
During his early career, Mr Coker was a junior doctor at Guy's Hospital, London and his registrar training was with the Oxford rotation. Mr Coker completed his gynaecology training at St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, where he gained accreditation in laparoscopic gynaecological surgery.
Mr Coker has also studied law at Middlesex University.
- Weekly Tuesday 18:00 - 20:00
- Weekly Wednesday 14:00 -16:00
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Lead Consultant in Laparoscopic Surgery for Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Queen's and King George's Hospital
Mr Yemi Coker's Speciality is Gynaecology and Obstetrics and his special clinical interests include:
- Conventional and minimal access surgery (laparoscopic surgery)
- Stress incontinence (minimal access technique)
- Pelvic pain
- Laser surgery
Golf and basketball.
- Member of British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
Mr Yemi Coker's research interests include Laparoscopic Surgery and Risk Management.
DeclarationMr Yemi Coker works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Universal Provident
Mr Yemi Coker does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Yemi Coker does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Yemi Coker does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.