Mr Yemi Coker
MB BS, MRCOG, Cert.Lap.Surg (RCOG), CPE, PG.D.Law Middlesex
GMC number: 3635203
Practicing since: 1982
- Wednesday (Week 1, 2,&4) 14:00 -17:00
Or call us on
Mr Yemi Coker is a Consultant Gynaecologist at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital, Essex where he offers gynaecology services and surgery.
Mr Coker is a BSUG accredited uro-gynaecologist and performs both open and laparoscopic continence surgery such as laparoscopic colposuspension, laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy, bulkamid bladder neck surgery and bladder botox.
Mr Yemi Coker is a Consultant Gynaecologist within the Barking, Havering and Redbridge NHS Trust.
During his early career, Mr Coker was a junior doctor at Guy's Hospital, London and his registrar training was with the Oxford rotation. Mr Coker completed his gynaecology training at St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, where he gained accreditation in laparoscopic gynaecological surgery.
Mr Coker has also studied law at Middlesex University.
Mr Yemi Coker's Speciality is Gynaecology and his special clinical interests include:
- General gynaecology
- Minimal access surgery (laparoscopic surgery)
- General stress incontinence (minimal access technique )
- Non mesh incontinence surgery (colposuspension)
- Pelvic pain
Golf and basketball.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Yemi Coker at Nuffield Health
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Gynaecological ultrasound
Locations Mr Yemi Coker works with
Mr Yemi Coker's research interests several Publications in form of Text Book Chapters, Poster and Oral presentations and peer reviewed scientific publications.
- British Society of Uro Gynaecologists
- British Society of Gynaecology Endoscopists
Other posts held
- Consultant Gynaecologist, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Lead Consultant Gynaecologist, Queen's and King George's Hospital
- Lead Consultant in Laparoscopic Surgery for Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Yemi Coker works with
Mr Yemi Coker works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Universal Provident
Mr Yemi Coker does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Yemi Coker does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Yemi Coker does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.