- Specialities Gynaecology
- Telephone 01277 695 695
- Year of first qualification 1989
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 4750086
- Fax 01277 261 924
Mr Thakur has seventeen years experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. His special interests are menstrual problems, gynae ultrasonography, minimal access surgery, urinary incontinence and prolapse surgery, colposcopy laparoscopy and hysteroscopic surgery.
In September 2013 I was admitted to Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital to undergo a laparoscopic hysterectomy.
Although I was concerned about the risks and complications, I had a lot of faith in Mr Thakur. The nursing staff and other care workers were absolutely brilliant and were on hand whenever I needed their support.
My husband and I are overjoyed that things worked out well and it was definitely the right choice and we have no regrets.
I cannot thank the medical and nursing staff enough for their care and attention. I will happily give reassurance to other women in a similar situation as I was, to have their operations at the Nuffield Brentwood Hospital where you get full attention from their wonderful staff, liberal visiting hours and free parking facilities. Anonymous.
- Alternate Tuesday 08:00-12:00
- Weekly Wednesday 18:30-19:45
- Weekly Saturday 12:30-14:00
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Basildon
- Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- International Continence Society
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- British Society of Gynaenological Endoscopy