Mr Thakur has seventeen years experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. His special interests are menstrual problems, gynae ultrasonography, minimal access surgery, urinary incontinence and prolapse surgery, colposcopy laparoscopy and hysteroscopic surgery.
In September 2013 I was admitted to Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital to undergo a laparoscopic hysterectomy.
Although I was concerned about the risks and complications, I had a lot of faith in Mr Thakur. The nursing staff and other care workers were absolutely brilliant and were on hand whenever I needed their support.
My husband and I are overjoyed that things worked out well and it was definitely the right choice and we have no regrets.
I cannot thank the medical and nursing staff enough for their care and attention. I will happily give reassurance to other women in a similar situation as I was, to have their operations at the Nuffield Brentwood Hospital where you get full attention from their wonderful staff, liberal visiting hours and free parking facilities. Anonymous.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Yatin Thakur at Nuffield Health
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Hysterectomy surgery
- Vaginal prolapse surgery
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- International Continence Society
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- British Society of Gynaenological Endoscopy
Other post held
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Basildon
- Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust