- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01743 282 578 (Shrewsbury) / 01902 754 177 ext: 3258 (Wolverhampton)
- Year of first qualification 1995
- Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (Shrewsbury)
- GMC Number 4202655
- Fax 01902 793292 (Wolverhampton) / 01743 247575 (Shrewsbury)
Mr Hart undertook his undergraduate training in London and his SHO Training in Oxford and Bristol. He returned to Shropshire for his training as a registrar at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital in Gobowen. During this period as a Registrar he also held posts in Hereford, Stafford, Shrewsbury and Stoke-on-Trent.
Having established that his interests lay in Lower Limb Arthroplasty, fellowship training was undertaken at Wrightington Hospital in Lancashire (the birthplace of Charnley’s Modern Cemented Hip Replacement). This period included complex Primary and Revision Arthroplasty Training. Following success in the Intercollegiate Board Exams further fellowships were undertaken in Centres of Excellence in New York, Toronto and Vancouver.
Particular areas of interest in arthroplasty include young adult arthroplasty, alternate bearing technology, reduced incision and computer navigation surgery. Other areas of expertise include knee arthroscopy, forefoot surgery and post-traumatic conditions in the lower limb.
Mr Hart was appointed to New Cross Hospital in September 2006 and took up his appointment as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in January 2007.
Mr Hart performs the following treatments at Nuffield Health Wolverhampton Hospital:
- Weekly Monday PM (Shrewsbury)
- Weekly Tuesday 08:30 - 12:00 (Wolverhampton)
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- The British Medical Association
- The British Orthopaedic Association
- The British Hip Society
- The British Society for Surgery of the Hand
DeclarationMr William Hart works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr William Hart does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr William Hart does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr William Hart does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.