- Specialities Joint replacement, Key Hole Surgery, Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01926 436341
- Year of first qualification 1998
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 5199520
- Fax 01926 320253
Mr Dandachli studied Medicine at University College Dublin in Ireland. He then pursued his postgraduate training in the UK where he underwent higher surgical training in Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery in London. Whilst on the rotation Mr Dandachli was heavily involved in research and proudly earned a PhD from Imperial College London. His research focused on analysing the hip joint using 3D computerised tomography, and this culminated in a patent which resulted in a novel anatomic hip implant currently undergoing clinical trials at Imperial College.
Towards the end of his higher surgical training, Mr Dandachli successfully completed the intercollegiate specialty exams and became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS). He then did his Fellowship training at Guy's Hospital in London and at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore, where he gained further sub-specialty experience in hip surgery working with experts in the field of Young Adult Hip Surgery and complex primary hip replacement. Mr Dandachli is an honorary Associate Professor at Warwick Medical School and is regularly involved in teaching medical students and training junior orthopaedic trainees. He has published extensively in well known national and international orthopaedic journals.
Mr Dandachli performs the following treatments at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital:
- Wednesday afternoon - weekly
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire
- Honorary Associate Professor at Warwick Medical School
- Hip replacement including minimally invasive (SuperPATH)
- Hip Arthroscopy (Key Hole Surgery)
- Young Adult Hip Surgery
Sports including running and tennis; family holidays
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Hip dysplasia
- Femoroacetabular impingement (hip impingement syndrome)
DeclarationMr Wael Dandachli works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Wael Dandachli does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Wael Dandachli does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Wael Dandachli does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.