Mr Vincent Dubois holds a private practice as a Consultant Ophthalmologist (eye surgeon) at Nuffield Health Chester Hospital, The Grosvenor. He is also a Consultant Eye Surgeon at Aintree University Hospital in Liverpool.
After qualifying from St. George's Medical School in London, he undertook his eye surgery training in Liverpool starting in 2006.
Mr Dubois pursued a further year of sub-speciality training in glaucoma in Sydney, New South Wales in 2011. During this time, he also studied for a postgraduate dipolma in cataract and refractive surgery which enables him to consider treatments for patients who wish to reduce their need for glasses. These treatments include laser eye surgery and lens replacement surgery.
- Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery
- Laser treatments for glaucoma
- Complex glaucoma surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Refractive laser surgery
- Toric and multifocal lens implants
- Supplemental lens implants
- Treatments to reduce the need for glasses
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Vincent Dubois at Nuffield Health
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid cyst removal
- Visual Fields
- Clinical trials involving novel glaucoma treatments
- New lens implants
- British Medical Association
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- UK & EIRE Glaucoma Association
- International Society of Bilateral Cataract Surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant and Glaucoma Lead at the University Hospital of Aintree
Insurers Mr Vincent Dubois works with
Mr Vincent Dubois works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Vincent Dubois does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Vincent Dubois does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Vincent Dubois does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.