I graduated from University Medical school in 2003 and completed my higher surgical training in ENT in 2013. Following this, I completed a Head and Neck as well as a Rhinology Fellowship in Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Glasgow and a Paediatric airway Fellowship in Birmingham Children's Hospital.
Since 2016, I am honoured to be part of the ENT Department of University Hospitals of Leicester, offering my services to the Paediatric ENT population as well as to Rhinology patients through my substantive post.
I adhere my practice to GMC guidelines following all the necessary pathways including the Appraisal and Re-validation process for the benefit of my patients.
- Paediatric and Adult nasal and sinus disorders
- Endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Paediatric Airway disorders
- Tonsils and Adenoids
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Drooling and secretion control
- Prominent ears
- Thyroglossal and preauricular anomalies
- Tongue ties
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT)
- Primary ciliary dyskinesia (PCD)
- Cystic fibrosis (CF)
- British Society of Rhinoplasty Surgeons
- British Rhinology Society
- European Rhinology Society
- European Society of Paediatric Otolaryngology
Other post held
- Consultant Paediatric and Adult Otolaryngologist,University Hospitals of Leicester
Insurers Mr Theodoros Valsamakis works with
Mr Theodoros Valsamakis works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Theodoros Valsamakis does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Theodoros Valsamakis does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Theodoros Valsamakis does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.