Mr Ali completed his higher specialist surgical training on the South West Thames rotation with a sub-specialty in vascular and endovascular surgery. He returned to St Thomas' Hospital as a Cook/Vascular Society Endovascular Fellow.
Mr Ali is a Consultant Surgeon in Ashford and St Peters NHS Foundation Trust and Epsom General Hospital.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Tahir Ali at Nuffield Health
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation for Varicose Veins
- Hernia repair surgery
Mr Ali’s published research interests are endovascular surgery, carotid artery disease, complex aneurysm surgery, and venous disease.
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Surgeons in Training
- Rouleaux Club
- British Medical Association
- Vascular Society
- British Society of Interventional Radiology
Other post held
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
Mr Tahir Ali does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Tahir Ali does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Tahir Ali does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.