Mr Tandon is a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon at Leicester General Hospital with a busy private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Mr Tandon specialises in sports injuries relating to knees, ankles and shoulders, arthroscopic knee surgery, management of arthritic knees especially in young adults and trauma and reconstruction surgery.
- Knee Surgery including partial and full knee replacement, arthroscopy and ligament
- Sports injuries of the knees
- Soft tissue injuries, joint injections and osteoarthritis
- Trauma and reconstruction including cruciate
- Sees adults and children over 10 at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Subash Tandon at Nuffield Health
- Ankle fusion
- Bilateral Tenotomy
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Knee arthroscopy surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Knee replacement revision
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Tibial osteotomy
- Subtalar fusion
- PCL reconstruction
- Trauma reconstruction
- Ilizarov frame surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle ligament repair
- Ankle replacement
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Subtalar arthroscopy
- Toe surgery
Mr Tandon's research interests include cruciate ligament reconstruction, cartilage grafting, miniscal transplantation and repair and injuries to patella and achilles tendon (especially chronic).
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- Fellow of British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association of Surgery of the Knee
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon, Leicester General Hospital
Insurers Mr Subash Tandon works with
Mr Subash Tandon works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Subash Tandon does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Subash Tandon does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Subash Tandon does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.