Mr Hutchings is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Leicester General Hospital, Leicester Royal Infirmary and Glenfield Hospital. He has a busy private practice at Nuffield Hospital Leicester.
Mr Hutchings has a specialist interest in knee replacement, knee arthroscopy and complex lower limb trauma.
- Every Thursday PM
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Nuffield Hospital, Leicester
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Leicester General Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Leicester Royal Infirmary
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Glenfield Hospital, Leicester
Total hip replacement, total knee replacement, knee arthroscopy, lower limb trauma, fractures.
Mr Hutchings has an interest in medical education having completed a Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education (PGCME) from Keele University. He is currently completing his Masters degree (MSc) in medical education.
- Mr Hutchings provides medical cover at equestrian events
- Rugby, Skiing, horse racing
- British Orthopaedic Associaton
- British Hip Society
- British Trauma Society
- Medical Equestrian Association
Mr Hutchings has a research interest in clinical outcomes following joint replacement and minimising blood loss in hip and knee replacement surgery.
DeclarationMr Steffan Hutchings works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health
Mr Steffan Hutchings does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Steffan Hutchings does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Steffan Hutchings does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.