Mr Simon Kenny is a Consultant Paediatric Urologist at Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, Chester and also holds post as Consultant Paediatric Surgeon & Urologist at the Royal Liverpool Childrens Hospital, NHS Trust. Mr Kenny is a honorary Senior Lecturer in Child Health at the Institute of Child Health University of Liverpool.
Mr Kenny's specialist areas are neonatal surgery, paediatric urology, paediatric gastrointestinal surgery, and paediatric general surgery. He also has special interests in paediatric laparoscopy and thoracoscopy, intersex anomalies, and hypospadias.
- Paediatric urology
- Paediatric gastrointestinal surgery
- Paediatric general surgery
- Paediatric laparoscopy and thoracoscopy
- Intersex anomalies
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Simon Kenny at Nuffield Health
- Excision of skin lesion
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Paediatric Surgeons
- British Association of Paediatric Endosurgeons
- British Association of Paediatric Urologists
- International Paediatric Endosurgery Group
- Specialty Advisor, National Institute for Clinical Excellence
Other post held
- Consultant Paediatric Urologist Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, Chester
- Consultant Paediatric Surgeon / Urologist, Royal Liverpool Children's NHS Trust
- Honorary Senior Lecturer in Child Health, Institute of Child Health, University of Liverpool
Insurers Mr Simon Kenny works with
Mr Simon Kenny works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
Mr Simon Kenny does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Simon Kenny does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Simon Kenny does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.