Simon is an experienced paediatric surgeon with a specialist interest in
urology and lower gastrointestinal surgery. He trained in Birmingham, Liverpool
and Australia prior to consultant appointment at the leading Alder Hey
Children’s Hospital in 2003. He has a wide clinical practice with a particular
interest in minimally invasive surgery. He is passionate about putting the
child at the centre of care.
- Paediatric urology
- Paediatric gastrointestinal surgery
- Paediatric general surgery
- Paediatric laparoscopy and thoracoscopy
- Intersex anomalies
Treatments and tests offered by Professor Simon Edward Kenny at Nuffield Health
- Excision of skin lesion
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Paediatric Surgeons
- British Association of Paediatric Endosurgeons
- British Association of Paediatric Urologists
- International Paediatric Endosurgery Group
- Specialty Advisor, National Institute for Clinical Excellence
Other posts held
- Consultant Paediatric Surgeon / Urologist, Royal Liverpool Children's NHS Trust
- Honorary Senior Lecturer in Child Health, Institute of Child Health, University of Liverpool
Insurers Professor Simon Edward Kenny works with
Professor Simon Edward Kenny works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Healix Healthcare
- Westfield Health WPA
Professor Simon Edward Kenny does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Simon Edward Kenny does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Simon Edward Kenny does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.