Mr Shivakumar Shankar is a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital. he specialises in hip and knee surgery.
Hip and knee surgery
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery, United Kingdom (CAOS UK)
Other posts held
- Infection lead for Department of Trauma and Orthopaedics in Barking, Havering & Redbridge NHS Trust
- Clinical Audit Lead for Department of Trauma and Orthopaedics Currently supervise all the clinical audit
Insurers Mr Shivakumar Shankar works with
Mr Shivakumar Shankar works with the following private medical insurance providers:
Mr Shivakumar Shankar does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Shivakumar Shankar does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Shivakumar Shankar does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.