- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone Freephone 0800 616 267
- Year of first qualification 2004
- GMC Number 6106018
- Fax 0141 339 1352
Mr Gupta is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon based at Glasgow Royal Infirmary and an Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer with the University of Glasgow.
He is a specialist in musculoskeletal/orthopaedic oncology, hip and knee replacement surgery. He undertook fellowships at the Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto and Edinburgh Royal Infirmary. He has been awarded prestigious travelling fellowships to units across North America, Australia, Europe and Asia.
He is happy to see and assess a wide range of clients including those with bone and soft tissue lumps (both benign and malignant), hip or knee replacements, arthritis and soft tissue injuries.
Mr Sanjay Gupta specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital:
- Hip replacement
- Hip revision
- Knee replacement
- Bone and soft tissue tumours
- Lumps and bumps
- Weekly Wednesday PM
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and Musculosketal Oncologist, Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Honoary Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Glasgow
- British Orthopaedic Oncology Society: Executive committee member
- British Orthopaedic Association
- World Orthopaedic Concern UK
- Scottish Sarcoma Network
Research interests include tumour biology and enhanced patient recovery following joint replacement surgery.
DeclarationMr Sanjay Gupta works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Tesco Bank
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Sanjay Gupta does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Sanjay Gupta does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Sanjay Gupta does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.