- Specialities ENT (Otolaryngology), Paediatric ENT, Allergy Medicine, Audiological Medicine, Head and Neck, Nasal and Sinus Disorders, Paediatric Otolarynogology, Rhinology, Otology
- Telephone 01244 684 325
- Year of first qualification 1991
- Email Secretary@RobertTemple.com
- GMC Number 3547010
- Website http://www.roberttemple.com
- Fax 01244 680 812
With over 25 years’ experience in ear, nose and throat surgery, Robert Temple offers a thoroughly modern and up to date service for all patients with ENT symptoms. He is a fully accredited ENT Specialist and is a Consultant Ear Nose and Throat Surgeon at the local Countess of Chester NHS Foundation Trust. His private practice reflects his wide experience in all ENT conditions that he deals with in his NHS practice.
At The Grosvenor Nuffield he sees patients with all ENT problems and has special interests in Allergy, Childrens ENT, Nasal Disorders including Rhinoplasty and Sinus Surgery and Otology, including Hearing Loss, Bone Anchored Hearing Aids and Hearing Reconstructive Surgery.
- Weekly Tuesday evenings
- Weekly Thursday mornings
- Alternate Monday afternoons
- A GP referral letter is required
- Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Trustee of the Deafness Support Network
- Mersey Regional Training Committee for Specialist Registrars in ENT
- College Tutor for Trainee ENT Surgeons at Countess of Chester Trust
- Allergy Medicine
- Audiological Medicine
- Head and Neck
- Paediatric Otolaryngology
- Royal College of Surgeons (Ed)
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Association of Otolaryngologists and Head and Neck Surgeons
- North of England Otorhinolaryngology Society
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- British Rhinological Society
- Chester and North Wales Otorhinological Society
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngologists
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aid Professionals UK
His research interests are in surgical outcomes from nasal and ear surgery.
DeclarationMr Robert Temple works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Robert Temple does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Robert Temple does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Robert Temple does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.