Mr Davies practices exclusively as a vascular specialist providing expert treatment to patients with vascular disease both privately and within a busy NHS practice. Being qualified in open and endovascular surgery he is able to offer clients a truly unbiased and comprehensive expert opinion on the treatment options available for their condition.
Mr Davies has a sub-specialist interest in conditions affecting the legs and is widely regarded as a leading UK expert in this area of vascular disease. Mr. Davies is the Clinical Director of the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust Vascular Limb Salvage (VaLS) Service and pioneered the Vascular Limb Salvage Academy being awarded ‘Most Inspiring Role Model’ by the University Hospitals of Leicester in 2018.
Mr Davies works within a group (www.CirculationClinic.com) with three fellow vascular surgeons providing specialist vascular and endovascular services in the private sector. Their team working model of care allows patients to benefit from the experience and expertise of four leading UK vascular surgeons; all complex arterial and venous cases are discussed within our multidisciplinary team (MDT) and managed within a collaborative working environment ensuring our clients are offered the best treatments available.
- Leg angioplasty
- Leg bypass surgery
- Diabetic foot ulcer surgery
- Popliteal entrapment surgery
- Popliteal artery aneurysm stenting
- Endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR)
- Thoracic outlet decompression and cervical rib resection
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation for varicose veins
- Endovenous laser treatment for varicose veins
- Foam sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Thread vein treatment (sclerotherapy)
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Robert Davies at Nuffield Health
- Varicose vein stripping
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy
Other posts held
- Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon at Leicester Glenfield Hospital
Insurers Mr Robert Davies works with
Mr Robert Davies works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Robert Davies does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Robert Davies does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Robert Davies does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.