Mr Bickerton is a Consultant ENT surgeon with special interest in middle ear surgery, sinus surgery, treatment of the watery eye.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Richard Bickerton at Nuffield Health
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Larynx diagnostic endoscopy (or laryngoscopy)
- Antral washout
- Submandibular gland removal
- Parotid gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Grommet insertion
- Middle ear surgery
- British Association of Otolaryngologists
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngologists
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Other posts held
- South Warwickshire NHS Trust
Mr Richard Bickerton does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Richard Bickerton does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Richard Bickerton does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.